Wednesday, December 2, 2009

12.01.09


• Wow, it's December. Yikes.

• I saw the above photo in a MySpace ad. It made me laugh. If you are at all familiar with the state of the newspaper biz these days, you might, too. (Yes, I know copy editors don't just work for newspapers.)

• I'm up to my ears in paperwork (and that's a lot, even for someone my height). I'm learning a lot. But right now, I'm more concerned with getting everything done correctly than turning those lessons around into something that resembles something insightful. This blog might have to take a wee hiatus... (To return bigger, better, and totally different than anything I've experienced thus far. Stay tuned!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I cannot believe I found your blog...just stumbled upon it. I absolutley love your writing and insights. I will continue now to follow. I have not read much..what I have.. I love. Your writing is outstanding. Thank you!

Unknown said...

Hey! I realize this old thing is all but abandoned, but I couldn't help myself. Last night I had a dream I was talking to you on the phone via one of those ridiculous bluetooth headsets. Rather odd, don't you agree?

Justin from that old blog site that neither of us use anymore.

Kaity Teer said...

I think it's time! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...