Monday, January 31, 2011

i can spell good

Lesson learned. Apparently January in Taiwan is a hectic time, and February is looking to shape up similarly. With a company year-end banquet (and rehearsals for it), unpaid time off, vacation, lease wrap-up, lease signing, moving, New Year, Chinese New Year, paperwork renewal, contract renewal, planning for 2011 time off ... there's barely time to remember that teaching is the part that's supposed to be work.

Until I can wrap my head around one idea for more than five seconds, I leave you spelling practice, information on time around the world, tips for Year of the Rabbit cleaning, and an opportunity to type in your own handwriting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ms. Simpson, earlier today, after all this time, I remembered your blog in a fleeting moment. I find myself vicariously comforted by the happiness you have found, and I hope that someday soon I can find some measure of it on my own. It's good to hear from you again.

Justin

ams said...

Justin! It's great to hear from you, too. Funny you should comment today. I was fumbling through my old (ancient?) blog recently and wondered what you're up to. I'm comforted to know you still exist out there. I hope you find what you're looking for, too. Thanks for sticking around.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...